Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I lacquer. I lacquer a lot.

So I invited my girlfriend over to hang out tonight.

You know, typical girls' night in: Watch Bridesmaids, eat excessively garlicky snacks, cultivate our boozehag skills & do mani/pedis.

And then I realized that last one means she'll see my obnoxious nail polish collection.

I love the girl, but I'm not sure I survive the shame of lugging the 22 pound storage bin out of my bedroom for her to see the depth of my addiction.

Should I conveniently forget we were going to paint our nails? Get her too drunk to remember her name, let alone what she witnessed? Cull the bin of a couple of dozen bottles?

I am fairly certain the panicky feeling I am experiencing is usually followed by judgy looks, stern tough-love comments from friends & family and a 28 day stint at a "spa".

I wonder if they do gel nails there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment